Waxing treatments are one of the most popular on offer in beauty salons.
There are a wide number of basic waxing treatments that are on offer. These include legs, underarms, bikini line, top lip and eyebrows. Once these have been mastered, you can go on to learn more advanced treatments for intimate waxing. Specialists in intimate procedures can become popular with loyal customers who learn to trust their
To gain your Beauty Guild GTi Award and ACTA Diploma, you will learn and be assessed on how to:
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing Female Intimate Waxing treatments.
- Consult, plan and prepare for Female Intimate Waxing treatments.
- Provide Female Intimate Waxing treatments.
- Provide aftercare advice
An in depth course manual is provided to all students before attending this course, which covers:
- Professional Standards Course
- FW001 Introduction & Types of Wax
- FW002 Reception & Consultation
- FW003 Anatomy & Physiology – The Skin
- FW004 Anatomy & Physiology – The Hair & The Endocrine System
- FW005 The Female Reproductive System
- FW006 Contra-indications
- FW007 Contra-indications Requiring Adaptation & Contra-actions
- FW008 Equipment & Preparation
- FW009 Treatment
- FW010 Aftercare
- A patch test must be given to the models up to 48hrs prior to the treatment.
- An open book theory exam will be issued a week prior to the course and must be completed at least 2 days before course commences.