A facial is both relaxing and beneficial for all skin types and ages. Not only will it help to reduce minor skin imperfections, it will also improve the general appearance and texture of the skin, identify the client’s individual needs, and identify their skin type and possible conditions. This course covers the areas below:
What is Covered:
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when improving and maintaining facial skin condition
- Consult, plan and prepare for facials with clients
- Improve and maintain skin condition
- Provide aftercare advice
An in depth course manual is provided, and the following units are completed by students online before attendance:-
- Professional Standards Course
- FA001 Introduction, Reception, Consultation and Ventilation
- FA002 Anatomy & Physiology
- FA003 The Cellular system
- FA004 The Muscular System
- FA005 The Nervous System
- FA006 The Skeletal System
- FA007 The Cardiovascular System and The Lymphatic System
- FA008 Contra indications and Contra actions
- FA009 Skin Conditions
- FA010 Preparation
- FA011 Skin Types & Product Selection
- FA012 Treatment
- FA013 Facial Technique, Cleanse, Tone, Steam & Extract
- FA014 Facial Technique Massage
- FA015 Facial Technique Mask, Moisturise & Eye Care
- FA016 Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- An open book theory exam will be issued a week prior to the course and must be completed at least 2 days before course commences.
Why The ACT?
The Academy of Clinical Training Ltd develop programmes of learning, learning technology, certification and assessment, to support colleges and professionals in continuous professional development (CPD) and training candidates new to the industry.
Our qualifications, support services and flexible learning options enable people to unlock their potential and progress in their careers.
We want to inspire people to believe they can.
All our trainers have educational and industry knowledge, unlike other establishments our trainers are up-to-date and still very much hands on with their practical skills, which we believe makes for a better trainer.